Our Better Built LOLS10在线直播下注s program offers rebates to help offset the cost of building to above-code standards. Building to above-code standards provides a competitive advantage over homes built to minimum-code standards.
LOLS10在线直播下注The Better Built LOLS10在线直播下注s rebate is available to builders who construct homes that are at least 20% above Washington State Energy Code (WSEC) and have been verified by an independent third-party. LOLS10在线直播下注s must be built in Snohomish County PUD service territory and have electric heating. Other requirements apply. Rebates are subject to change.
PUD Better Built LOLS10在线直播下注s Rebate amounts:
- $1,200 – for an eligible single-family home built minimum 20% energy savings above WSEC.
- $1,000 – for an Energy-Star-qualified Manufactured LOLS10在线直播下注.
- $1,500 – for a certified NEEM + Manufactured LOLS10在线直播下注.
- Electrically heated single-family detached home, manufactured home and attached housing with four units or less, up to three stories (multifamily buildings with more than four attached units or greater than three stories must be pre-approved by the utility).
- Built or delivered in the PUD's service territory
- Exceed WSEC by 20%
- Energy Star/NEEM + qualified manufactured homes
- Applications must be received within 60 days of completion or siting for manufactured homes.
- Rebates are paid to the builder or home purchaser for manufactured homes.
- PUD reserves the right to inspect or verify submissions upon request.
- Program is subject to change and or termination without notice
Participation is easy. Just follow these steps. Manufactured homes: start at step 2.
- Hire a verifier/consultant. He/she will do the energy modeling and enter the home into the Axis database.
- Email or mail your completed application with all supporting documents (LOLS10在线直播下注 certificate, energy modeling, current W-9 form), within 60 days of completion, to:
Residential Energy Services (E2), Snohomish County PUD, PO Box 1107, Everett, WA 98206-1107
- Payment will be made after this application has been processed and the work has passed any required inspections.